Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Wacom Tablet

I have been working on a painting of a mule deer lately, but began having trouble with the pen that comes with my Wacom tablet.  I suspected that I needed a new nib since the mouse was painting properly.  I found the nibs on the Wacom site, but was unable to determine whether they would be compatible with my older model pen and tablet.  So....I called Wacom support and talked to a young man who determined that all was compatible.  Then he patiently walked me through the process of finding out whether the pen's nib was the problem.  It appears that it is probably the troublemaker.

My interaction with Victor of the support team was outstanding.  He was patient and knowledgeable and spoke clearly to my personal needs.  He even sent me an email detailing the process for upgrading my driver.  If you have ever considered a tablet for your artwork, I highly recommend Wacom.  How can you lose when you have such excellent service at your fingertips?

Paint some pixels today.

No comments:

Post a Comment